We always see these amazing GIF's whether on our Facebook messenger or in the comment sections. We even see them on some websites. GIF allows us to express our feeling easily or in a funny way. GIF can also be very helpful; explaining some steps or telling you what to do.
Overall having an animated image made our life easier. So what can you do to create your own special GIF?
Filezigzag offers you an easy way to obtain your wanted GIF from a video file.
Let's assume you saw an interesting cat/ dog video! and you figured this will be a cool GIF file! How can you convert it?
- Decide the Video you want to cut and convert, choose your wanted scene.
It doesn't matter which format the movie is in ( MOV, MP4, AVI) as long as it is not really long.
- Open Filezigzag and click on Advanced converter tap.
The Advanced converter gives you the ability to have more control on your file i.e cut, etc.
- Select the video you want to convert.
- Select the type/ format of the output video.
- In the setting section, scroll to cut video felid and fill the start and end scene time (Note that this step is required because the original video file was too long and we need to cut it).
- Enter a valid email address.
- click on convert.
- You can download your converted file by a direct link. However, we still need to convert our cut video to GIF.
- On the same screen, you can convert your converted video to GIF!
Check out how #API helps developers to integrate our online file converter with their apps/web pages.
When it's come to convert your into always make your choices easy and fast. FileZgZag